FEES AND FUNDING
Extra Hours (Per Hour)
Sweatshirt - £9.95
T-Shirts - £6.00
Bookbag - £6.00
Voluntary contribution fee paying child - £10 per term
Voluntary contribution fee funded child - £2 per session
The Voluntary contribution fee is put towards consumables such as snack, art supplies, playdough etc.
Invoices are sent out every half term and the payment terms are 14 days.
All children aged 3 and 4 are entitled to 15 hours free funding the term after they turn 3. This is applied for by us and we will give you the relevant paperwork when required.
Our opening hours means that your child could split the funding between us and another setting. If you choose for your child to use some of their 15 funded hours elsewhere you will be invoiced directly for additional hours with us.
Please speak to us if this is something you are considering.
2 year old funding
Some two year olds can get free childcare if you live in England and you are in receipt of one of the below benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit - if you and your partner are on a low income from work (this usually means a combined income of less than £15,400 a year after tax)
- tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free education and childcare if they meet any of the following criteria:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order; child arrangements order or adoption order